Monday, November 28, 2005

Knitting Knonsense Knoel cloths


Ooh ooh ooh!!! I’m in the mood for Christmas!!! I received my “Creative Knitting” magazine on Friday – and have done nothing but knit THESE ------
ever since!!!
I was HATING the red-green-black-white yarn till I made some of these – it’s not so bad now…it’s growing on me I think! That and the fact that it takes about 45 minutes to whip one of these up – that’s practically NO TIME – especially in the knitting world!
I love the Silky Tie Wrap too – definitely going to make this one – probably even more than once – we shall see!
So…..hmmmmmm……that’s it for now! I’m planning to post a couple new patterns to my website – VERY SOON – so stay posted there!

1 comment:

~ Rhonda ~ said...

Why - you sure are! Maybe I should give you a prize :o)