Monday, December 05, 2005

Patterns without pictures......

I really really have a hard time with patterns that are posted without pictures...I know sometimes people who design these cloths don't have the equipment (like a scanner or camera) to post a picture, but I REALLY have to be bored out of my mind before I attempt one of these pictureless pretties. I mean - how can I tell if I even want to spend a good 2 hours of my time knitting one of these up?!? I might HATE it or WORSE - I might love it and wish I had had that pattern last MONTH for momma's birthday or something!!!
Having said this - I have decided that I am going to knit ONE of these orphaned patterns a week...then post the picture and the link here! So! I present to you: my orphan pattern of the week:
And here is the URL!!!
http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/zigcloth.txt

I really like this pattern - it is WAY too big for my liking, but I would make it again - also with a bigger border :o)

But all in all - a NICE pattern, and like it says - "you'll have the pattern memorized very quickly!




No comments: