Monday, November 28, 2005

weight loss tips for the holidays - or - go ahead and leave the stuffing in and store that carcass on the counter!

Oh heaven help me – I’ve just downloaded Blogger for Word, and am already liking it – I can use different fonts – WOOHOO!  Look out world – here I come!
   Quote of the day:
Thursday evening on a local (Los Angeles) channel, they had a bit about storing your leftovers properly – so you don’t get sick.  After the usual “don’t store the whole carcass in the refrigerator” and “remove all the stuffing before storing” tips…they cut back to the studio – where the newscaster, hmmm maybe I should learn his name if I’m going to talk about him – but anyway! He said, “then again, there’s nothing like a little food poisoning to help get rid of some of those excess pounds” – O M G !!!  TOO funny!  Gross and funny – my two favorite things!

No comments: