Monday, January 16, 2006

DomiNO it isn't as hard as it looks!


I was having serious troubles with this cloth – I know how to pick up stitches, but I couldn't figure out WHICH sides I was supposed to pick the stitches UP from, and therefore my diagonal lines were forming an "X:" where the designer had them all going in the correct direction! It turned out that I was just over-analyzing the situation, and with the helpful hints and “you can do it”s from my online friends – I finally got it done! I’ll post the specifics later on, but for now – you can see what mine looks like and here's the URL for you so you can make your own! I think this will be a really cool way to use up those bits and pieces of cotton yarn that I've always made scrunchies or "ugly" cloths from!!
http://www.keyway.net/crafts/shesser.html

No comments: