Monday, October 16, 2017

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Because I no longer have my website, and there has been lots of interest shown lately in my old patterns, I will start posting them here - on my old BLOG! 

I am going to start with the letters of the alphabet because they have been requested quite a bit recently!

I can't guarantee that I'll get all of this done in a week or two, or even a month, because my files from my website (knittingknonsense dot com) are literally on 3.5 floppies! Stop laughing!

I DO have a dodad that will transfer the files to my computer, but I will still need to do some cleaning up on the files before posting, and I need to figure out this new Blogger thing - I am NO techie that's for sure!

Bear with me, and I should start posting some files as soon as TOMORROW!!

Thank you for your patience and continued interest in my patterns!

5 comments:

addictedknitter said...

I have missed your website, and your patterns.

Jared Strider said...

I too have missed your old site.

I even sent you an email about your patterns.

At least the email correspondence we had about 10+ years ago.

linjerknits said...

So glad you're reviving your alphabet. I've used them for dishcloths and they are by far the best letter on the Internet. I've bookmarked your blog and will be back often. Good luck on your reconstruction.

Eastern_Peregrine said...

So very happy to find your blog! I've missed your website - have always loved knitting your alphabet, lighthouse, and other patterns. Finding your blog has brightened my day!

Beth said...

Hi, just found your patterns by browsing on ravelry.com I'm definitely interested in them. Are you going to make them available soon?